Home About Contact Contents Image Map

Monday 19 May 2014

My Makeup Wish List









Surely I'm not the only person that has a continuously growing list of wants? I thought not. 
Here I have compiled an assortment of things that I am interested in, would like and need.

1) Hoola Bronzer Benefit £23.50
I have been lusting after this bronzer for as long as I can remember, but although I have had the opportunity to purchase, it would mean going without my beloved Mac MSF. I just haven't been able to make that sacrifice. Perhaps the next time I receive a generous paycheck I'll have to bite the bullet!

2) Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Bobbi Brown £30.00
I'm a bit of a self confessed foundation fiend, with my makeup storage currently hosting 17 different foundations, but that doesn't mean I'm not on the look out for more. I've heard some really great things about this foundation, and have been told that it works well on the oilier skinned ladies so it sounds like it ticks all the boxes for me!

3) Le Blanc De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base £31.00
Having recently bought and tried out Soap & Glory's Hocus Pocus has made me want to try a higher end version of an illuminating base product. Could this just be makeup snobbery? Absolutely, but there's just something satisfying about having a Chanel product on your vanity..

4) Zoeva Luxe Complete Set £105.00
I would be lying if I said that I am loyal to one particular brand of brushes. I enjoy using different brushes, for different purposes by different brands. These include many of the Real Techniques brushes, Mac brushes, Nanshy brushes, Models Own brushes, Elf brushes. However, one brand that I am yet to try is Zoeva, and this luxe complete set looks like the ultimate set of makeup brushes. All I hear is good things by this makeup brush brand and I would love to get my sticky little paws on them!

5) Real Techniques Mini Brush Set £9.99
I actually had a little look for this brush set whilst I was in my local boots store yesterday, but sadly it wasn't in stock. This is the cutest little travel sized set of brushes containing the mini foundation/concealer brush for touch ups on the go, the mini face brush for all types of powder products and the mini shading brush to transform your eyeshadow on the go. I'm a sucker for anything in mini form, and these look like they would be really useful to have in your handbag, plus they come in a cute little pouch to help keep them clean!

6) Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Heftiest Hibiscus £17.00
I have wanted this chubby stick for around two years now, but have always either balked at spending almost £20.00 on what is essentially a lip balm, or when I have built up the courage to go and purchase, that particular shade hasn't been in stock. There's just something about this particular colour that almost mesmerizes me and i think that in the near future this is going to appear in my lip product draw!

7) Benefit Gimme Brow £17.00
I already have the Divaderma brow product within my collection, this (if you don't know) is essentially an older version of the Gimme Brow. It is a colour/fiber concoction held in a little glass tube with a doe foot applicator. You simply swipe onto your brows and it deposits both colour and fibers onto your brows to give them a boost and a more voluminous look that is still natural looking. However, being a cosmetic enthusiast I have been wanting to try the benefit version for a while. From what i can gather it seems to be more of a gel product that has fibers included? Gimme!

8) L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche (Rose Symphony, Tangerine Sonate, and Rose Melody) £8.99 each
I almost picked these exciting new lip products up yesterday, but I already had three lip products in my basket and with the boyfriend hovering around I just couldn't bring myself to pop those in too. (I'm meant to be saving up, dont'cha know). I think these three colours are really wearable and would look lovely on a summers day picnic or similar. This line of liquid lipsticks really has me intrigued, and I don't think it'll be long before I've snapped a few up.

9) No.7 Gel Look Shine Summer Nail Colour in Lemon Drop £7.00
This is the most beautiful pale, pastel yellow shade that I have ever come across and I need  this in my life as my go to summer nail colour. I usually tend to stay away from yellow nail colours as i think it can make your nails look stained and dirty, but I just cant see this happening with this particular shade. I look that its a 'gel look' nail product, I love a super shiny finish and a nail colour that resists chipping is always a winner in my book!

10) Maxfactor Colour Corrector Sticks £9.99 each
I'm really interested in these new CC Sticks, each of the five different coloured sticks has its own purpose and conceals different skin problems. Unfortunately these were not in stock yesterday when I went to have a look and so they are firmly on my 'want' list!

11) Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara £19.00
It seems every where I look at the moment, someone's talking about how fabulous this mascara is! Ever since my teenager days, mascara has been the product that I seem to have hoarded the most, and I can see that my lust for this mascara will not end until I have it securely in my eye makeup draw! It boasts a huge bristle brush and claims to give the lashes a full and intense flutter. Better than sex? I'm not sure, that's a pretty big claim to stake, I guess it depends how much you love mascara!

I actually thought there would have been a whole lot more on my wish list, but this is all i can think of so far. Have you got any of these products? Do you rate them? What's on your wish list?

Connect with me!
Instagram; gemfru_x
Twitter; @gemfru_x

No comments:

Post a Comment