Home About Contact Contents Image Map

Wednesday 16 April 2014

WONDER PRODUCT - L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

Hi guys! So it seems like forever since I last posted on here, even though I'm sure its only been a week maximum. Anyway, I'm really sorry! I've been super busy with work and day to day life but I am going to make more of an effort.

So today I want to talk to you about a skincare product that I am absolutely in love with at the minute. I picked this up a couple of days ago in the local Body Care in town. I'm pretty sure that Body Care isn't just a local thing, but if you don't have one in your town/city/state then I have seen this product in supermarkets and chemists.  - The reason I've never tried it before was the mark up price that I've seen in supermarkets and such. I just didn't want to spend over £5.00 on a product that I'm not sure that I would use or that would work for me. Maybe that makes me a cheapskate but if you've read any of my previous posts you'll know that I've not been loving L'Oreal recently, which made me even more dubious. I'm not sure how Body Care works but all the products in there seem to be slightly cheaper than else where, which is how I managed to pick this up for £2.49. 


Okay, so this product says that its a 3 in 1 product. It claims to dissolve makeup, unclog pores and remove impurities and tone & soothe the skin. 
I was really excited to use this because my skin care isn't the best, and I'm always looking for ways to improve it. I bought some large cotton wool pads to use as well. 

So, at around 10pm I started getting ready for bed and decided that I would use this to remove my makeup. I splashed some of the solution onto a cotton wool pad and followed the directions on the back of the bottle. It says to press the pad onto the skin and hold for a moment and then sweep away. However, I didn't find that it was very easy to 'sweep' away and found the pad dragged on my skin. I decided to remove my makeup as usual with my Simple 'Kind To Skin' Cleansing Wipes. I have used these wipes since I was about 14, and although I find them to be a little over priced for makeup wipes I can honestly say I have never found a better brand. After I had removed all my makeup I took a clean cotton wool pad, soaked on some of the solution and used it as a toner. I found that there were traces of makeup on the pad when I had finished that I had not realised  I had missed. My skin felt very smooth, refreshed, clean and happy. I didn't need to dry my face as after a few seconds later all trace had disappeared. 

The next morning I noticed that some of the blemishes I had on my forehead had become less noticeable and looked no where near as red or 'angry'. The pores around my nose felt smoother. I was pretty happy.

Last night I repeated my actions and this morning when I woke up my blemishes had GONE. Completely. No tell tale marks, no redness, no unsightly marks. I cannot believe it. 

I can definetely say that this product has made it into my full time regime now. I better get back to Body Care and stock up while its so cheap!

L'oreal, you have restored my faith in your brand. Thankyou!


No comments:

Post a Comment