Home About Contact Contents Image Map

Thursday 3 April 2014

I Hate Wasting Money!

If there's one thing that I cannot stand, it's being fooled by a products description and parting with my hard earned cash, only to try it out and be disappointed. This happened not so long ago with a primer that I purchased. Its only recently that I've become a primer girl. I never used to bother, thought it was just something that cosmetic companies had made up to make you part with even more money. However, it turns out that they may have been onto something..

I now own a total of 14 primers, yep I've been well and truly sucked into the primer game. Fad or not, I do believe that a good one does wonders for your makeup. So when I saw the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Magic Touch Instant Blur (pause for breath because is that not the longest name for a primer in the world?!) I thought 'YAY, another primer to add to my collection'. Do not make the same mistake as me, and add this to your makeup collection.
Never have I been so disappointed in a primer. Honestly. If anything, this made my makeup look oily, greasy, and it did not last anywhere near as long as if I wasn't wearing a primer at all. So, so not worth £14.00 of anyone's money. When squeezing the product out of the tube you'll notice that the cream has a strange slightly pink tinge to it. I didn't like that. The product is also really, really thick. More like a balm, or a mask. Not a primer. The packaging is not up to scratch in my opinion either. I expected better things from this.

What's going on L'Oreal? Your products seem to be very hit or miss these days, which is a shame as I used to be a devoted fan. It seems L'Oreal are going to have to do something amazing for me to fork out for another one of their products, but who knows!

Have you bought this product? What did you think?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment