Home About Contact Contents Image Map

Sunday 27 April 2014

My new go-to nude!



I've had a love affair with macs 'myth' lip bullet for so long now. It's been my favourite nude for so long. My go to lip, my goes with everything and anything lip colour. So when I found that I was running dangerously low I just had to make a emergency trip to a mac store. 

Believe you me, I've had some dramas with my 'myth' - first of all it came and looked such an anemic colour I didn't see myself using it all - I don't like concealer lips. Then when I thought we were just beging to get on with each other, I dropped it work and it snapped. I patched it up and popped it into the fridge and thankfully it lived. So I was genuinely really surprised when I opted for something different this time. 

I'm not the sort of girl that can just go to a beauty department, get what she came for and leave. Frankly, if any girl can do that, I think they're strange. So it was as I was hovering around the lipstick section of mac trying to as-politely-as-possible, elbow my way through the group of women swatching every single lipstick on offer that I spotted my new love. I snatched it up and practically ran to one of the MUA's waiting on the sidelines. She applied it for me and that was when I knew, I had to leave 'myth'. Well, not actually leave him (yes I refer to my lipsticks as him) but pick him up and take his friend with me. What can I say? I'm that girl. 

So now both of these little guys are sat on my vanity, vying for attention. And believe me, sometimes I do struggle deciding which one can make it out with me on that particular day. I'm indecisive. 

Honey love is a much warmer nude. It's a pinky-toned 'your lip colour but better' kind of lipstick. 

Have you used this one? What are your favourite mac lip bullet's?

Connect with me! 
Instagram: gemfru_x
Twitter: @gemfru_x

No comments:

Post a Comment