Home About Contact Contents Image Map

Tuesday 24 June 2014

The Miracle Hair Mask

With my hair being in a dire state, I'm constantly looking out for hair masks that will help make my hair feel healthier and nourished. I cannot tell you how much money I've spent in the past two years on hair care and treatments that have done nothing for my hair and have left my hair feeling the same and my bank balance feeling deflated.
On one of my many Boots hauls I picked up a really affordable hair mask - Boot's Ingrediants Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask, that I thought I would give a try, and boy am I glad I did.

                                         

So first things first; the packaging off this product is far from impressive and had I not been having a serious trawl through the hair care I doubt I would have spotted it. Its a very basic, partially transparent, white tub with a screw top lid. The stickering is very true to most of Boot's own brand products being very plain and only giving you the basic need to know information - there's nothing 'arty farty' here. But, I don't think this product needs any gimmicky packaging, its for people who want something to help with their hair. Not someone that wants something pretty to sit on the shelf in their bathroom.
Inside the jar is a white, very creamy, gel like consistency product which I can only describe as feeling like melted marshmallows - strange I know! I apply this mask to the mid-lengths and ends of wet hair and spread whatever is left on my hands through the top of my hair. I leave it in for 15-20 minutes whilst reading blogs/magazines in the bath and then rinse it out. Shampoo and condition as normal and you will be left with beautifully shiny, soft, tangle and frizz free hair. I am super impressed.  

                                      

You get a whopping 350ml of product for just £1.99 - less than your morning coffee, and a much more practical purchase! Available here on offer at two for £2 or in larger Boot's stores.
 
 photo signature1_zpscde86863.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment