Home About Contact Contents Image Map

Thursday 19 June 2014

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter



The body shop has been really impressing me recently, from hair care, skin care, makeup - everything seems to be hitting the spot and this cleansing butter is no exception!

If you know anything about me, you'll know that I am the laziest girl ever in the history of the world when it comes to taking care of my skin, and I have been known to sleep in my makeup out of sheer idleness. Naughty I know, and believe me, I'm paying for it now. So I'm always on the look out for a cleanser that will remove all the makeup and grime of the day really quickly and easily and therefore allow me to get into bed even quicker! This butter does just that. 

Let me just take a minute to appreciate the packaging, which I actually think is super cute. Its a little silver tin made out of metal and feels very sturdy and protective (so much so that I've got a plan for this tin when its free from product) and of course has The Body Shop's simple yet very pretty normal sticker on the front. My only gripe with this tin is that I'm currently sporting 'stiletto' nails and of course when I go to swipe some of this up, I get it all under my nails - not the biggest problem in the world!

"How does this work", I hear you ask! Well, you take a little of this butter and warm it up slightly in the palm of your hands before massaging it into the skin on your face, when you've had enough of rubbing it in I like to take a flannel or a muslin cloth and gently swipe everything away and TADAH everything's gone. And yes, I do mean everything. Even mascara. Amazing, right?

This cleanser has really changed how I think about taking my makeup off at the end of the day. Gone are my 'face wipes' and makeup remover lotion. There's a new guy in town and I am loving him! I haven't broken out because of this and although my oiliness doesn't seem to be getting better with it, it hasn't gotten any worse either.

This Camomile Butter is suitable for all skin types and as all of The Body Shop's products is completely cruelty free.

If you're looking to pick this up, as well as some other bits it might be worth while to know that this is the last weekend that you can get 40% off online - just use the code '14315' at the checkout. (Plus, they have a 50% off sale on selected items too!) Or, if you're a fan of beauty boxes, Latest In Beauty have this in their 'Luxury Samples' for only £8.00 for a full sized tin!



 photo signature1_zpscde86863.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment