Home About Contact Contents Image Map

Friday 13 June 2014

My Favourite Blogs Tag


Before starting my own blog up I spent a whole lot of time reading other peoples. Recently in the blogging world I've been feeling a bit of a bad atmosphere and thought that this tag was the perfect way of sharing a little love.. 

I read this tag first over on Miss Makeup Magpies blog here.
When is comes to Vlogs, there's a good few people that I just love to watch. I could literally sit and watch their video's for hours and hours (until Chris starting whinging that I'm interrupting whatever program he's watching). So for me, it was really hard to pick a winner but I did manage it! With her really friendly personality, the products she talks about, her set up and lighting, she's got everything down to a T and she is of course the wonderful Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup! You can subscribe to her YouTube video's here. She's really made me want to get into doing Vlog's but I don't think anyone needs to see my face, so for now I'll be sticking to my good old written blog!

For OOTD (Fashion Posts) and events posts there was only one person I thought of and that of course is the beautiful Miss Emma Charlotte here. Living in a small town in the North West of England means that nothing exciting like product launches ever happen and so I have never had the chance to attend one, so I'll go on living vicariously through Emma. I love her photo's, and am forever jealous of her style picks. She's a brilliant writer and makes you feel as though she's really having a conversation with you. She's also one of the friendliest bloggers I've ever spoken to and always makes the effort. Just a really lovely girl!

For favourite photography within a blog I really love Bed In The Kitchen here. Jaye's pictures always look so clear and professional without looking too staged, if you know what I mean. They really add to her written blog and always to be really good quality! 

There are so many product reviews in the beauty blog world, which is no bad thing of course but it means when you're coming to chose a favourite it can become really tricky.. Seriously, I almost contemplated drawing a name out of a hat for this one and then went and had a little look at some of the contenders blogs, drum roll please.. Raspberry Kiss here. Shannon gives really fair, unbiased reviews of products and she has certainly enabled me to buy a fair few!

For style of writing has to be Kenzie (Lemonaid Lies) here. Kenzie has a really fun way of writing and can make you feel like you've been friends for years whilst still being really informative. She also has a huge range of subjects that she blogs about which I love. As much as I'm obsessed by makeup it can be refreshing to occasionally read about something else!

My favourite blog theme is from HelloOctober here. I just love how simple and clean cut it is and yet still looks really pretty and inviting - not clinical at all. Her whole blog is really, really pretty and just makes reading her posts that bit more enjoyable!

Gah! Another hard one - Makeup posts. I'm going to go with makeup tutorials for this one, which I've found plenty of, but the one that sticks out in my mind has to be the amazing Lily Pebbles here. There's just something about Lily that I love.. She just comes across so classy and elegant but friendly too..

I don't tend to read that many lifestyle posts, but when I am in the mood for one there's only one place I head to and that is The Londoner here which just gives me a little glimpse into a totally different life. I love everything about this blog, the topics, the theme and style, the writing - everything impresses!

For nails its got to be Sammy from The Nailasaurus here. Seriously, if you haven't seen this blog go and look now. Sammy has the most beautiful nail designs that I've ever seen in my life and makes me green with envy!

When it comes to hair, everyone that read's my blog will know what a terrible state my hair is in. So of course I have to go and make myself very jealous of everyone with beautiful hair. Enter Nicole Guerriero here. Okay, okay you caught me. I don't just love her for her hair tutorials - I love her for every video she's ever made.. but her hair is absolutely amazing and I just don't know how she keeps it so healthy and looking so nice!

So there you have my favourite. Of course there are soooo many more blogs that I adore and read regularly!

Who are your favourite Bloggers?
 photo signature1_zpscde86863.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment