Home About Contact Contents Image Map

Monday 22 September 2014

Top Five Hair Masks For Parched Hair


I can hear you all groan in unison! I know I know, another hair mask post. But what can I say? I stick to what I know, and believe me - I know hair masks! 

Here's my run down of the best bargain hair masks on the highstreet for parched, damaged hair that needs a little tender loving care.
1) Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask - £1.99 300ml
Ah! My favourite bargain basement hair mask. Ten minutes with this little guy smothered over your head will leave your locks luscious and feeling loved. It provides just the right amount of moisture without weighing the hair down and making it flat, provides a beautiful shine and helps with texture and managibility. For under two pounds this guy gives a whole lot of bang for your buck. Trust me, you need this in your life, and for less than a cup of coffee, what have you got to lose?

 2) TRESemme Thermal Recovery Treatment - £5.00 500ml
Having already done a recent post on this one, I'm reluctant to waffle on too much. But, if you're hair is parched and your guilty of using a little too much heat a little too often then this is what you need. You can read my full review here.

3) John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hair Repair Conditioning Treatment - £5.89 150ml
Having bleached my hair to within an inch of its life there's nothing quite like using a hair mask specifically designed for your needs. I find this one to give just the right amount of nourishment without making my hair too soft. Is there such a thing? Yep. I hate my hair when its too damn soft that it won't do what I'm asking of it. I don't get that problem with this one. It also helps to make my blonde hair super shiny and look a lot more healthy than it really is.

4) The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter - £8.00 200ml
They got the name right when they called this one a butter. Thick and intensively deep conditioning are this little ones top traits and it feels super luxurious and a lot more expensive than its price tag. This hair mask helps to improve managability like a dream, reducing tangles and in turn reduces the dreaded hair snapping that plagues damaged hair. An added bonus is the great fruity smell! If you're unsure, they also make this one in a 50ml version for just £3.00!

5) Herbal Essences Bee Strong Rinse Off Intensive Mask - £3.99 200ml
If your hair is in a real dire state and is weak and brittle this mask is the way to go. It provides the help you need and produces silky smooth strong hair in just a few minutes. It has a thick buttery texture and feels very indulgent in the hair while you soak in the bath. It doesn't weigh the hair down or leave that dreaded greasy film behind. Its a winner on all accounts and can be used as frequently as needed!


Have you tried any of these hair masks? Do you have any favourites?
 
 photo signature1_zpscde86863.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment