Home About Contact Contents Image Map

Saturday 20 September 2014

Seventeen Falsiefeye Mascara: REVIEW

I've always been a mascara fanatic. From my early days discovering makeup, a new mascara was always my weakness and countless amounts of pocket money were spent on the newest releases in that particular field. Nowadays are no exception and when I found almost all of my mascara's had dried up at the same time I was fairly excited to make a trip to boots.
Seventeen have become the 'drugstore' brand of the moment for me, and with each new discovery I am more and more impressed. The Falsiefeye Mascara is no exception and wowed me from first use. 
For those of you who don't know, Seventeen is one of Boot's own brands - think the little sister of No.7 and therefore of the same great quality and prices. They offer at least one product to cover all bases and really are in touch with their clientele, girls and women alike who are searching for fab products at bargain price points.  
Falsiefeye HD Mascara is by no means a new mascara, in fact it is one that has been re-launched, re-packaged and the formula re-tweaked slightly to improve it.  
I picked this up just over a week ago and have been using it daily since, my other favourites and old faithfuls have been shunned in favour of this and instead of using two or three different mascaras to achieve my desired look I have come to depend on this little guy alone which is very, very unusual for me.
Basically, this guy does everything I want it to; he holds a curl like no other 'drugstore' mascara, coats my lashes beautifully without clumping, volumises and lengthens to boot. Its smudge proof and the wear time is incredible. I don't find it to flake, or disappear from my lashes after a long day at work. 
The brush is made of plastic, and although I much prefer a traditional mascara wand I don't find this one to be 'scratchy' or irritate my eyes when using. All in all its a great mascara, and one that I certainly don't want my collection to ever be without.
You can find the Seventeen Falsiefeye Mascara exclusively at Boots for £6.49
 photo signature1_zpscde86863.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment