Home About Contact Contents Image Map

Friday 19 September 2014

H&M Lingerie; REVIEW

The first thing that really becomes apparent when I'm losing weight is that my boobs disappear. I imagine most girls would be devastated by that discovery, but to me it means that I'm finally feeling more confident in my body. My weight has always fluctuated, but since cutting out meat completely I've begun to lose a lot of weight, which means that my usual 32DD chest has shrunk down to a much more comfortable 32C. This of course means that I've been left with the dilema of wearing bra's that are much too large for me and aren't doing a great deal in the way of supporting my lady lumps. On a recent shopping trip I thought it was about time that I treated myself to some pretty new pieces that I would feel more comfortable, and dare I say, sexy in.
My one bug bear about underwear is how expensive it can be. Now I'm no idiot, I know when it comes to staples like well fitting bra's that in the majority of cases you really do get what you pay for. After walking round the likes of M and S, for over an hour weighing up the pro's and con's of the variety they had to offer I decided to leave it and just do some autumn staples shopping instead. I headed over to one of my favourite clothing destinations H&M. After perusing the racks for a while I found myself in the underwear department and came across some of the loveliest lingerie I had seen in a long time. Better yet, they were reasonably inexpensive and fit like a dream. 
I picked up a few different sets, but obviously have worn the majority of them, so can only include one photo of a set that hasn't made it into the mix just yet. 
Both the bra's and knickers are of very good quality and fit nicely, leaving my bust feeling supported and comfortable. I can report back that all of the set's I purchased wash and wear very well indeed and so far I've had no issues. 
H&M currently do not cater for all bust sizes which is a shame, but hopefully one day! If you're in the market for some cutsey, sexy, or every day lingerie then I would suggest giving H&M a try, I am most certainly not disappointed! 
 photo signature1_zpscde86863.jpg

2 comments:

  1. That set is gorgeous! I love the pattern! I've never tried any underwear from H&M but I will defo have a look :-)

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my big blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really love it, its so pretty on! You really need to go check it out hun, they've got some gorgeous pieces, are really affordable and are such good quality! Thanks for leaving a comment - means the world to me! xxx

      Gemma Frudd

      Delete