Home About Contact Contents Image Map

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Gemporia.com - My Five Favorites



As any ordinary girl, I usually have a 'want' list the length of my arm. This is usually made up on the usual bits and pieces; clothes, makeup, skincare and occasionally, jewellery. I'm a big fan of statement necklaces, dainty bracelets and 'cocktail' style rings to liven up even the most boring of outfits. Its very rare that you'll catch me without some form of costume jewellery on. 
If you follow me on twitter, you will have seen that recently I've been having a good old trawl through the Gemporia website here, and found so many bits and pieces to add to my 'want' list, so when Charlotte from the social media department contacted my asking if I would be interested in doing a post on my favorite pieces I was delighted!
Gemporia is a company set up in 2004 by Steve Bennett and his wife Sarah. They both believe in making beautiful jewellery that doesn't "cost the earth". All of the pieces that the company has to offer are of a limited quantity, responsibly sourced and lovingly crafted so you can be assured that you are doing good in purchasing your beautiful jewels! 
Rings
If there's one thing I love, its a beautiful ring. I have quite a few of the Pandora stacking style rings, but find now that I've lost a bit of weight, they're slightly too big for me. (Strange right, I never even thought that losing weight could affect your fingers..) One of my favorite things to do is have my nails freshly manicured and wear lots of rings, I just think it looks so good.
This White Chalcedony  sterling silver ring is a firm favorite of mine, and comes in at only £11.00 making it a super affordable, quality piece to add to your collection. I find that rings with white stones go with every outfit and can make an outfit look really put together. I also really love how simple and elegant this ring is, and feel like it could soon be making its way to me!
Another firm favorite of mine is the White Quartz Ring but unfortunately, I can't seem to find a 'G', so perhaps they have sold out. I really enjoy jewelry that can be personal, so an initial ring fits the bill perfectly. I also love that this ring looks so much more expensive than its £7.00 price tag. Style doesn't have to be expensive. This ring is really a timeless piece, which those of any age could enjoy. I'll definitely be looking out for a 'G'!
Earrings 
Earrings are a staple piece, and I'm never without at least one pair in my ears. (I have my ears pierced four times on both sides, plus a tragus and a cartilage piercing!) I have a really eclectic taste when it comes to earrings, I like plain studs, ornate dangly earrings, subtle & sophisticated earrings.. the lot.
One set that are definitely making it onto my Christmas this year (Yes, I am already thinking about Christmas. There are only eight teen more Fridays..) is this beautiful set. Enter the 1/2ct Certified Diamond Earrings which have bewitched me since I first saw them. They are the most beautiful, glitzy studs that I've ever seen, and I must own them! Timeless, classic and sophisticated, they're a must have for any woman!
The next pair of earrings that I'm lusting after are gorgeous, affordaable and so classy. The Asscher Cut White Topaz Earrings grabbed my attention a couple of weeks ago, and I'm waiting for a hefty pay check and they will be mine. I love how simple and classy they are, without looking old fashioned or snooty. 
I've never really thought about a storage for jewellery when traveling, until I spotted the Leather Jewellery Roll. The roll comes in a variety of lovely colours, helping to keep your favourite pieces safe and sound. I love that the jewellery roll isn't bulky and wouldn't take up a ton of room in your suitcase or hand luggage.  Being made out of leather, its both soft and durable whilst still keeping a ton of style. A jewellery storage, possibly as pretty as your jewellery! 
Have you ordered any pieces from Gemporia? Or have you got your eye on a few pieces? 
Permission was granted for use of the images from the gemporia website.
 photo signature1_zpscde86863.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment